- Students in Grades 3-5 may join the Children’s
Choir. Students practice before school once a week
and sing at a monthly 9:30 A.M. Sunday parish Liturgy.
- Students of St. Cecilia Parish have the opportunity to
participate in the parish CYO Programs.
Registration, fees, and information are coordinated by
the Boys’ and Girls’ Athletic Directors who may
be reached at 415-664-6905.
- Students in Grades 5-8 may volunteer to be trained as Altar
Servers. These students serve weekday and Sunday Liturgies.
- Students in Grade 8 may volunteer to be trained as Eucharistic
Ministers for school and parish Liturgies.
- Some students in Grade 8 produce S.C.T.V. – a daily
news show sponsored by the Student Council. This program is shown in
each classroom at 8:10 A.M.
- The St. Cecilia Parish Chinese Club offers an after
school language instruction class. Contact the school office for
- One student from each room serves on the staff of the S.C.
Screamer, the school newspaper which is published
- Some students in Grades 7-8 publish an annual yearbook.
- Students in Grades 4-8 are elected to the Student Council.
The purpose of the Student Council is to develop leadership,
encourage service to others, and promote school spirit.
- The St. Cecilia School Drama Club is a
wonderful way for students to build self-esteem and express themselves
in a safe yet fun environment. The objective of the Drama Club is to
teach the fundamentals of acting while working on communication,
with special emphasis on listening. Each school year Drama Club
is divided into a fall semester session and a separate spring