- Instrumental Music Department
Instruction is provided through private and ensemble
lessons in piano, strings, and woodwind instruments.
Arrangements are made directly by the parents with the
Music Department Director, 415-681-8788.
- Extended Care
Supervision is available on school days from 7:10 A.M.
to 6:00 P.M. Arrangements are made by the parents with
the Extended Care Director, 415-731-6406.
- Retreats programs
- Grade 6 – The pastor and Eighth Grade peer leaders
prepare a Lenten retreat for the Sixth Graders.
- Grade 7 – The pastor, the youth minister, and St.
Cecilia graduates plan the Confirmation retreat for those
Seventh Graders enrolled in the Confirmation program.
- Grade 8 – The pastor, St. Cecilia graduates, and
Eighth Grade peer leaders serve as the leadership team for
the Eighth Grade retreat.
- Students and their families can participate in the parish
- Personal Development programs
The school counselors work with the classroom teachers to provide:
- Conflict resolution programs for Grades K-8
- Smart Kids/Safe Kids for Grades K-8
- Safe Child education for Grades K-3
- A violence prevention program for Grade Six
- Drug Education
Students in Grades 4-8 participate in Project Choice sponsored by
the National Council on Alcoholism and other Drug Addictions.